100% Secure Australian Checkout
Pet Grooming Made Easy!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My malamutes have so much fur and this comb makes it very easy to remove excess hair and thin out their fur without risk of injury to their skin. Brilliant.”
If you’ve ever had to drastically cut your long-haired pet’s coat just to remove pesky matting and tangles, you know how much stress it places on your dog or cat. With our Pet Safe Dematting Comb, those days are over!
This sturdy, easy-to-use, and ergonomic comb is specifically designed for your furry friends so that it effectively separates matted hair to remove shedding. Gently comb your dog or cat and you'll see a gorgeous coat begin to immediately regain its full length and luxurious feel!
Why you’ll love it!
* 2-in-1 dual head - Designed with 11 teeth on one side for stubborn knots, and 16 teeth on the other side for thinning and de-shedding your pet's fur faster and effective grooming results.
* Safe to use Built with non-scratch rounded outer teeth designed to gently massage your pets without hurting their skin. Perfect for medium or long-haired pets.
* Convenient and sturdy - Lightweight making it easy to carry, with an anti-grip handle to make regular combing comfortable. Its no rust staonless steel teeth are ultra durable and easy to clean.
* Material: Eco-friendly PP/TPR
* Colour: Blue, Pink
* Large - 172 x 90 x 27 mm
* Small - 172 x 65 x 27 mm
* 1 x Pet Safe Dematting Comb
WHY BUY FROM PET SUPPLIES AUSTRALIA?
✅ Australia’s favourite provider of pet supplies
✅ Tried and tested by dog lovers
✅ Affordable prices
✅ Free and fast shipping Australia wide
✅ Pay now in 4 instalments with AfterPay
✅ Fantastic customer service!
WHY BUY NOW?
This product regularly sells out and we do not want you to experience disappointment.
ORDER NOW to experience all the DUAL-HEAD SAFE PET DEMATTING COMB has to offer!!
Don’t forget to click the “ADD TO CART” button! Order yours TODAY to get a HUGE DISCOUNT before we run out of stock.
🔒 FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING
🔒 SECURE ORDERING
🔒 WAREHOUSES LOCATED IN NSW & VIC
Questions? Email Us: email@example.com